- Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection: Kaleidoscope Charcoal Brush Set $64 (I am in need of new makeup brushes and I must say I am in love with these. The kaleidoscope design is so cool. The brushes are made of cruelty-free synthetic fibers and eco friendly charcoal bamboo).
- NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream $7.50 (NYX is one of my favorite brands. I feel nostalgia when I see so many people embracing the current metal lip trend. It reminds of the 80's! I have to get my hands on some of these).
- Kat Von D Lock It Foundation $35 (I have never purchased any Kat Von D products; I am dying to try some of them. I have heard so many great things about her products especially this one. I need a new foundation badly and I would like to try this one if my shade is available).
- Tartiest Makeupshayla Contour Palette $45 (I've seen many beauty gurus using this palette. What I love most is the color selections and how it can be used to contour or as eye shadow).
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder $20 (I actually ran out of setting powder. I couldn't decide between this one or the Ben Nye Luxury Powder. I've read really great reviews about Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder. I am excited to test it out! I do not think I will be disappointed).
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara $22 (I have a sample of this product in my May Ipsy bag. I am in love. I love how this product elongates my eyelashes because I do not have any. This is my second favorite next to Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. I will be purchasing this in full size).
Please comment below if you own any of these products. I'd love to read your review :D
*I do not own the rights to any of these images*
You can find these products on the following websites